Affiliate marketing is an easy way to earn some quick cash. All you need is a blog or a website with targeted traffic.In our previous post, we discussed how to become a Bluehost U.S. Affiliate, likewise, today we’ll take a look at how to become a GoDaddy Affiliate in India. So, let’s get started.
GoDaddy, as we all know, is world’s number one domain registrar right now and one of the best web hosting companies as well. Their affiliate program is helping thousands of online marketers to earn a handsome amount.
Through their affiliate programs, you can get a commission of minimum 15% which can go up to even 100% depending on the type of products sold. In this segment, we will thoroughly discuss the ways using which you can make the most of the GoDaddy affiliate program.
- #1. How Does GoDaddy Affiliate Program Work?
- #2. What Is The Eligibility To Become A GoDaddy Affiliate in India?
- #3. How Much Can You Earn by Joining The GoDaddy Affiliate Program?
- #4. What Are The Products You Can Sell?
- #5. How To Sign Up For GoDaddy India Affiliate Program?
- #6. Requirements For Creating An Account on CJ
- #7. GoDaddy Affiliate Program Through Zanox
- #8. Ways To Ensure The Approval Of Your Application
- #9. How To Promote The GoDaddy Affiliate Products?
- #10. GoDaddy Affiliate Program Review
- #Bottom Line
#2. What Is The Eligibility To Become A GoDaddy Affiliate in India?
You don’t need to have a website or a blog on a particular niche to be able to join this program. But as we all know, some niches work better than the others. Blog niches work the best. Through guides on how to create a blog, it is easier to convince the visitors to buy domains and web hosting packages from a reliable company.
Make sure to read the website requisites set by GoDaddy before applying for joining their affiliate program. Your website mustn’t promote products or activities that are, in any way illegal, promote violence, hate speech or racism.
#4. What Are The Products You Can Sell?
Web Hosting – GoDaddy is a leading web hosting service provider. They provide almost every type of web hosting services required for a website, that too at an affordable price. Promoting and increasing the sales of their hosting plans via affiliate program could make up for a consistent stream of income for you.
The commission rates inflate considerably when someone buys a hosting plan for an entire year. The total commission you earn through sales will be provided to you via cheque or directly to your bank on monthly basis.
Domains – Every website also requires a domain. It gives the site its unique identity. GoDaddy has been recently voted world’s number one domain registrar. Therefore, GoDaddy domains will naturally be the easiest to sell through affiliate programs.
Your income isn’t solely dependent on qualified purchases. Every time you refer to the registration of a new domain or refer the renewal of existing domains, GoDaddy rewards you with a commission.
The other products you can sell are – SSL certificates, email accounts, WordPress hosting and almost all the other services offered by GoDaddy.
#6. Requirements For Creating An Account on CJ
You need a blog with target traffic before signing up on CJ. Depending on the traffic, your application will be either approved or denied. If your blog meets the requirements, you can follow the steps below:
- Step 1. Visit the CJ site and click on ‘Sign Up Today.’
- Step 2. Fill in the required details and click ‘Next.’
- Step 3. An email will be sent to you asking for verification. Click on “Create my account” link in the email and you will be redirected to a new page. Fill in required details, click on “Accept Terms” and you will be redirected straight to the login page.
- Step 4. After logging in, you will have access to the CJ Dashboard. From there, you can tweak the earning options. You need to earn minimum $100 to receive payment from GoDaddy via PayPal.
- Step 5. Next, you have to set up your bank details. Note that it is mandatory to edit the tax details, especially if you are a non-U.S resident. To edit the tax information, go to the ‘Settings’ tab, click on ‘Administrative Settings.’ From there, click on Edit beside Tax Information and provide the necessary details.
Once you are done with setting up your account, go to the Dashboard and click on Advertisers. Search for GoDaddy on the search partner tab. In the search results, find GoDaddy and click on the + button beside it. That’s all. Now you have successfully applied for the program and wait for the approval from GoDaddy.
#8. Ways To Ensure The Approval Of Your Application
There actually isn’t much you can do to guarantee the approval of your application. If your website meets all the necessary requirements, there’s no reason to decline your request. However, to gain the attention of the advertisers, you can email them via GoDaddy’s Affiliate Program contact email. Include the URL of the website on which you want to promote their products along with your email ID. You are most likely to receive a reply within 24 hours.
#10. GoDaddy Affiliate Program Review
GoDaddy affiliate program is two times better than the other web hosting affiliate programs for a number of reasons. To begin with, the GoDaddy affiliate commission rates are quite high, ranging from 15% to as much as 100%, based on the product. You don’t need any minimum number of qualified sales to earn a commission. Also, there’s no limit for the number of products you can sale. The more you can sell, the higher your income is.
You can sell anything, from domain names, email accounts, web hosting plans to reseller plans and earn almost as much as a regular 9 to 5 guy does, or even more. It doesn’t take much effort and zero money to join their affiliate program. You don’t even need a jaw-dropping traffic on your website, just targeted traffic and you are good to go. GoDaddy lets you choose from hundreds of banners and text links to display on your website.