And we are back again with another amazing theme based blog because we just can’t get enough of all the amazing things WordPress has to offer.
After covering some Best Selling WordPress themes for Freelance Web Designers in our last post, this time we have now compiled a list of the top selling WordPress themes for travel agencies.
If you have ever used the internet to book your travel arrangements, then you will agree when we say how popular and crowded this market is. That’s why, if you run a travel agency, it is imperative that you understand the importance of a good business website.
After all, you’d not want your competitors to grab all the potential clients, would you?
The only way to avoid that from happening is to create a bespoke website that shows just how amazing your travel agency is!
So, apart from choosing the best website hosting India, what’s the first step in the process?
Select a marvellous WordPress theme, of course!
The list we have put together includes top-selling, popular, responsive WordPress themes designed specifically for travel companies. So take your pick and get set to launch a super-impressive travel website for your business!
- #1. Book Your Travel- Online Booking WordPress Theme
- #2. Trendy Travel – Multipurpose Tour Package WP Theme
- #3. Travelo- Responsive Booking WordPress Theme
- #4. Adventure WordPress Theme
- #5. Cousteau WordPress Theme
- #6. Expedition WordPress Theme
- #7. Voyage WordPress Theme
- #8.Magellan- Travel WordPress Theme
- #9. Jade- Flexible Multipurpose Responsive Theme
- #10. Journey WordPress Theme
- #11. Tourism WordPress Travel Theme
- #12. Traveler WordPress Theme
- #13. Discovery WordPress Theme
- #14. Lost World- Travel/ Resort/ Responsive WordPress Theme
- #15. Corallina Booking WordPress Theme
- #16. Travelify- Responsive WordPress Theme
- #17. Travel Lite WordPress Theme
- #18. TravelTrips WordPress Theme
- #19. Point Multipurpose WordPress Theme
- #20. Tempara WordPress Theme
#2. Trendy Travel – Multipurpose Tour Package WP Theme
Whether it’s hotels, resorts and cruises, or holiday packages, honeymoon tours or starting a travelling blog, the Trendy Travel WordPress theme is versatile enough to suit any of kind of travel service.
With an attractive and user-friendly layout, this responsive theme is perfect to build a stunning travel based website. All you have to do is go through all it’s amazing features and you will choose the theme for your business without second thoughts!
- Amazing Page Builder
- Coded With CSS3 & HTML5
- WooCommerce Products for Packages
- BBPress & BuddyPress Support
- Events Calendar Pro 1.6
- Complete Localization & WPML Support
- Google Web Fonts
- Mega Menu With Widgets
#4. Adventure WordPress Theme
Just like its name suggests, this beautiful theme is a perfect option for travel and adventure related businesses. From engaging aesthetics to powerful technical attributes, this responsive WordPress theme has it all to convert your visitors into clients.
Don’t believe us?
Have a look at some of it’s magnificent features listed below and see for yourself!
- WooCommerce Compatible
- Endless Customizable Options
- Gravity Forms Styling
- Social Media Links
- Custom Page & Slideshow Templates
- Full-Width Featured Slideshow
- Multiple Sidebars & Custom Layouts
- Photoshop Design File
#6. Expedition WordPress Theme
Another gem from WordPress, Expedition is a directory theme that is skillfully built for travel agencies. It boasts of simple yet appealing colour combination and font styles, is fully responsive, and works well on all kinds of devices.
Here are some of its most prominent attributes;
- Advanced WPZOOM Framework
- Homepage Posts Slideshow
- Easy Colour Styling
- Dynamic Homepage Builder
- Built-In Banner Management
- Automatic Framework Updates
- One-Click Widget Installation
- Extensive Theme Options Panel
#8.Magellan- Travel WordPress Theme
If you want to make a statement with your travel blog or travel business website, then Magellan WordPress theme is for you.
It is a responsive, multi-purpose theme which is pleasing to look at and extremely easy and convenient to use. Have a look at some of its awesome characteristics and be ready to get impressed!
- Includes Revolution Slider
- Tesla Framework for Easy Customization
- Custom Posts
- Built-In Shortcodes
- Social Media Support
- Ajax Contact Form
- Google Maps
#10. Journey WordPress Theme
If you are looking for a cool and stylish theme for your travel business website, then Journey WordPress theme is perfect for you. It has a responsive layout and a beautiful design that is perfect to display various destinations from around the world.
You can see some of its exciting features below;
- Category & Page Templates
- HTML5 Videos
- Single Post Image Slider
- Advanced Control Panel
- Gabfire Media Module
- SEO Optimized
- Localization Support
#12. Traveler WordPress Theme
Although primarily a travel magazine theme, this appropriately designed, responsive theme can be used to create a wonderful travel business website as well.
Along with some amazing colour schemes and design layouts, Traveler theme has all the right specifications that can make a superlative website.
Some of those features are;
- Home Page Article Slider
- Video Widgets
- Full Featured Multi Search Module
- Original & Photoshop Files (Optional)
- Easy Installation Services
- Free Theme Updates
#14. Lost World- Travel/ Resort/
Responsive WordPress Theme
Armed with a fresh design and lots of impressive features, this clean and responsive theme is specifically made for travel agencies, blogs and resorts. You will be able to include extensive travel packages, multiple destinations and a beautiful photo gallery on your travel website.
Here are some of its best characteristics;
- Exclusive Packages Page
- Wide Home Page JQuery Slider
- Package Details Page With Booking Options
- Blog Details Page With Threaded Comments
- Itinerary Details Page
- Ajax Contact Form
- Social Media Widgets
- Multiple Block Quote Designs
#16. Travelify- Responsive WordPress Theme
When it comes to beautiful travel themes that come at no cost, Travelify responsive theme is one of the best options on the web. It is clean, sleek, and has all the attributes necessary to make a superlative travel based blog website.
Don’t take our word for it?
Check out some of its best features below, and decide yourself.
- Customizable Theme Options
- Featured Slider
- Multiple Layouts
- Premium Plugin Support
- WooCommerce Support
- Extensive Theme Documentation
- Translation & Multilingual Ready
#18. TravelTrips WordPress Theme
If you are looking for a short and sweet theme for your start-up travel business website, then TravelTrips is just the theme for you. A three column, responsive WordPress theme, it has some truly amazing features to make an appealing website for a travel agency.
Some if its prominent attributes include;
- Multiple Theme Options
- Beautiful & Customizable Slideshow on Homepage
- Social Media Icons
- Ads Ready
- Full Width Page
- Featured Videos in Sidebar
- Extensive Sitemap
#20. Tempara WordPress Theme
A beautiful, responsive theme with a solid framework, Tempara is one of the most advanced themes to build your travel website on. It has some truly amazing graphics and a user-friendly layout that will work brilliantly for any travel agency.
Some of its important attributes include;
- 16 Different Preset Colour Schemes
- 8 Customizable Layouts
- 12 Widget Areas
- Customizable Presentation Page
- Unlimited Columns
- Excellent Theme Options Panel
- Customizable Top Bar