A website is developed with different languages and frameworks. A website that looks classy is not only built on themes but scripts and codes that help with the function of the site. It is usually developed with codes that are written in a computer programming language. And, the languages use scripts that help the servers run a website.
A simple programming language is divided into two main categories. The first one is client-side programming and the other is server-side programming.
Top 10 Best Languages and Frameworks Web Hosting
Best Languages and Frameworks Web Hosting Solution
Inmotion hosting is the most popular web hosting provider that offers languages and frameworks web hosting. It offers unlimited disk space and unlimited bandwidth. It offers great marketing tools along with complete security suite so that your website remains secure.
A security suite also prevents the site from possible spam and hack attacks. It offers a free SSL certificate with free domain support. It also offers two websites with full application support. It offers an uptime of 99.9%, which is amazing for the site. The plan starts at $3.99/ per month.
#Different Languages and Frameworks For the Website
1] Server-side Languages
- PHP: Php is the most popular hypertext programming language. The latest addition of Php 7 updates makes it a great server-side programming language. It is stable and ideal for website server support.
- Symfony: This language lets you integrate with other high-performance applications. It can be used along with reusable Php components. It lets you integrate with popular platforms like WordPress and Drupal.
- ASP.net: Its the most popular Microsoft framework that works for server-side scripting and enterprise level. It supports multiple programming languages and applications. The integration with other platforms is also easy.
- Java: Java is a server-side language that is popular for developing bigger websites. It integrates with various web tools, frameworks, Java plugin, and API’s.
- Ruby: It is good for complex logic and database sites. It is used for database functionality that integrates with PHP and MySQL. It is great for high traffic demands of the website. It’s easy for startups, and maintaining the website is also simple.
2] Client-side Programming Languages
- Html: Html is a ‘hypertext markup language,’ which used to build core website. Html is useful for the organization and content of a website. Its powerful style sheet makes up for control and feels of the site.
For languages and frameworks web hosting you need to check the target platform. You need to choose the overall efficiency along with complete language support. You can also choose commonly used options for building the site.